This page provides information that is specific to the TNC BRAT project
- After running the BRAT table tool follow the ‘Steps’ outlined here before proceeding to the iHyd tool
- A spreadsheet with the HUC8 basins with major rivers crossing into them and the upstream DA values can be found on Box here.
- Anyone running the iHyd script for this project should watch this video
- There is a spreadsheet with the baseflow and 2-yr flow regression equations and basin-specific input variable values that can be accessed from Google Docs or from Box if you have credentials.
- The 2-yr flow regional regression equations come from this USGS technical document. The baseflow regional regression equations were calculated by the FHC due to a lack of equations for California.